READY TO JOIN OUR AWARD-WINNING TEAM?
APPLY TO ONE OF OUR POSITIONS TODAY!
Listed below are current openings with our organization. In case you couldn’t find an appropriate profile, submit your resume at email@example.com and we will get back to you with suitable opportunities.
Sr. Business Development Manager
Experience: 5 years
Salary: Best in industry
- This is a target oriented profile and we are looking for somebody who has been in a core sales profile before and has experience in AIDC vertical.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with technical background must.
- Candidate must have excellent track record of successfully growing an enterprise IT platform business driven through solutions partners in targeted industries (SIs, consultants, and resellers)
- Should be well versed with making proposals and presentations.
- Experience working successfully in driving vertical industry solutions through direct and indirect sales channels.
- RFID Hardware and solutions selling exposure.
- Proven ability to work effectively across multiple disciplines to drive business goals.
- Experience cultivating and managing senior executive level relationships within partner organizations
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 70% of the time within allocated territory.
- Should have a 2/4 wheeler.
Inside Sales Manager
Experience: 3 years
Salary: Best in industry
- We are looking for a candidate who has been in an inside profile before and has exceeded quarter and annual sales targets.
- Identify prospective clients within assigned territory and introduce them to ETS products and solutions
- Work with ETS Regional Sales Managers to arrange client and partner sales meetings
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, including lead follow-up, opportunity qualification, sales process, customer acquisition and retention
- Develop and manage relationships with account contacts and channel partners
- Train and educate channel partners to help push sales through partner channel and develop ways to engage clients
- Manage existing accounts within territory, encouraging repeat add-on sales while ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success
- Track all relevant sales activity using SalesForce.com
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.